Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is submitted in MSWord, 12-point font. All text, including title, headings, references, quotations, figure captions, and tables, is typed, double-spaced, with one-inch margins all around. All pages are numbered.
- If notes are necessary, endnotes, not footnotes, are used.
- If the author is a non-native English speaker, the has been checked checked by a native English speaker colleague prior to submission, or by a language editing service to ensure that manuscripts meet the required language standard.
- Tables and figures are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. A short descriptive title should appear above each table with a clear legend and any notes suitably identified below. Figures are completely labeled and understandable, with captions appearing below.
- An abstract, not exceeding 250 words, is included and keywords. All manuscripts must include an abstract of no more than 250 words. The abstract is written clearly, and avoids long, complicated sentences. The editors maintain the right to edit and revise abstracts, as needed, to communicate to a broad scholarly readership.
- Keywords have been identified so that readers may search for the article after it is published.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.